About me & my work
My name is Gabriella Barouch, i’m an award winning illustrator currently based in Tel Aviv. I’m also a mother & a wife, vinyl toys collector and deeply in love with all forests.
Since beginning my path as an artist in 2001 I’ve been fortunate to work with clients such as the french post office, Le Monde newspaper, soft Gallery fashion, Dalton winery, Pinguin books and more. I taught two illustration courses at Lehigh university (PA, USA) in 2013, was chosen as artist of the season at Jerusalem season of culture 2012 and was a lecturer at Pecha Kucha at the same year. My work was exhibited around the world and has been showcased online at Idn, Illustration Rally, Creative Boom, Picame, The Journal, The Jealous Curator, Art Attacks, Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast, Frame, Ycn, Ballad Of, Koikoikoi, Illustration Age, Illustrators Lounge, Trend Hunter, Partfaliaz, Lamono, Ladder And Key and more.
- Illustration West 56 – Unpublished Award / Society of Illustrators LA
- Japan illustrators association award – 3rd place / Holbein prize
- Illustration West 55 – Gallery Award / Society of Illustrators LA
- Cheltenham Illustration Awards – Tales of Nonsense / University of Gloucestershire UK
- London International Creative Competition – Shortlist
- Communication Arts – Book award
- American Society Of Illustration award – Annual 57
- AOI Illustration Awards – Shortlist
- YCN professional awards – Award in illustration category
- 3×3 Pro Show No.10 – Merit
- Hiii Illustration international competition – Awarded Grand Prix & Best of Best / China
- 9th COW International Design Festival – Top 10 Illustration /Ukraine
- Hand Drawn Competition – Print Magazine / Awarded 4 & Honorable Mention
- Richard Solomon’s breakthrough contest – 3rd place / NY
- CMYK magazine / 51 Most creative / Illustration
- Kuli Alma gallery Tel Aviv / Solo exhibition
- Hakka International Picture Book Exhibition / 13th China International Culture Industry Fair, Shenzhen
- Life Science Group Exhibition / Jerusalem Design Week / Natural History Museum /Works by recent years’ graduates of various departments in Bezalel Academy Of Art & Design.
- Ideas on Paper Group Exhibition / Beijing Design Week / Hiiibrand’s illustration exhibition.
- Never Odd Or Even – Paradox and Duality Group Exhibition / Light Grey Art Gallery Minneapolis, MN
- Rarities Group exhibition / Gristle art gallery, NY
- Imaginary Menagerie: Vol. III Group exhibition / Arch Enemy Arts Gallery, Philadelphia
- 56th American Society of Illustrators annual exhibition / Museum of American Illustration, NY
- Illustration week Tel Aviv Group exhibitions / Took part at 4 exhibitions / Tel Aviv, Israel.
- ReCover Group exhibition / 4th International Writers Festival, Jerusalem
- 25 Israeli illustrators Group exhibition / Venice, Italy
- One hundred and four windows Group exhibition / Tehran, Iran
- 9th COW International Design Festival Group exhibition / Top 10 Illustrations For 2012, Ukraine
- Rock En Seine music festival Group exhibition / Paris, France
B.DES at Bezalel Academy of Art and Design, Department of Visual Communication, majoring in Illustration.